Explore Surfside Beach!
There’s so much to do at Surfside Beach and the surrounding Myrtle Beach/Grand Strand area. Scroll through our list for a few ideas. We’d love to hear what you enjoy doing while on vacation here. Drop us a line and send a picture to add to our list!
- Do what you came to the beach for: catch waves, boogie board, surf or bask in the sun
- Fish, eat, enjoy ice cream and people watch with your friends at the Surfside Beach Pier or the pier at Garden City
- Enjoy outside dining at many locations in Surfside Beach, Garden City and Murrells Inlet
- Enjoy waterfront dining, live music, water sports, charter fishing, sightseeing tours, kayaking, shopping and seasonal local events – all along on the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk
- Visit the rest of Murrells Inlet
- Eat fresh seafood in Calabash, NC
- Get hot donuts now! at Krispy Kreme in Surfside Beach, SC
- Enjoy amusement park rides at Family Kingdom in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Stroll through Surfside Beach and enjoy its many parks and playgrounds
- Visit the USS North Carolina in Wilmington
- Appreciate airplanes from the former Myrtle Beach airbase at Warbird Park
- Have fun at the water park and go-kart track at Wild Water & Wheels in the heart of Surfside Beach
- Appreciate the beauty of Brookgreen Gardens
- Drive 30 minutes south to experience Georgetown
- Challenge your mind and spark your imagination at WonderWorks
- Get wild at the Wacatee Zoo
- Play baseball (at field at Dogwood Drive and 6th Avenue South) or basketball (at Surfside Beach First Baptist Church, 16th Avenue North and Cherry Drive)
- Take a helicopter ride
- Beat your family and friends at cornhole
Get even more ideas on our Facebook page!